Date(s) - Jul/20/2014
6:00 pm - 8:00 pm
Singles Rooftop Summer Party: New Friendship Mixer
Power of Friendship: A Summer Connection: Happy Hour Is Available For Us From 6pm-7pm!!!
With the right friends, you can have a fun filled life of activities and new connections. We have a friendship mixer the first Sunday of every month.
This month we will be meeting at The Hardrock Cafe in Seattle.
This is a hotspot with great ambiance and view!
We will be meeting upstairs on the rooftop patio, where we can all get to know one another, have great conversation, food, and drinks.
Do you feel like you are exhausted from the dating scene?
Do you feel like your friends and family are all married or taken?
Do you feel like you need more options making new friendships and new relationships?
Don’t stay home alone, join us for this fun-filled friendship mixer!
Take this opportunity to meet new singles and make new friends!
Friendship is a powerful gift of life.
I know that friendships are harder to sustain in our busy lives today. Yet, loneliness and isolation account for an increasing societal and personal issue called depression.
We are made to socialize and be with other people, but our busy lives sometimes can separate us from making new connections. We need friends for health, success, and happiness. Maybe the time is now to take a closer look at the value of your friendships.
It seems natural, with the New Year, would come new goals and dreams. As I grow older however, I realize that my goals do not change from year to year, but my ability to achieve the goals change. I want to accomplish my goals with friends and share our successes and challenges together. I want to laugh and be serious with others that can also laugh and be serious with me too.
Actually, I researched the power of friendship and came up with 7 reasons of why you should be a part our group:
· Iron sharpens iron: Be with like-minded supportive individuals, not friends trying to hold you back, but friends that want to see you succeed.
· Goal achievement: Friends help support each other with weekly or monthly goals to keep you consistent, and you get the opportunity to encourage and help others as well.
· Accountability: Friends look out for you and wonder where you are, when you don’t show up or become missing in action.
· Discover new things: It is better to create new memories with someone who you can reminisce with. Having good friends allows you to discover new activities, restaurants, traveling and more together.
· Power of Prayer: The power of prayer with others regardless of faith preference has been proven to enhance your happiness and health.
· Less cancer and diseases: It is a proven fact that individuals with friends have less cancer, live longer and contract fewer diseases because they have friends to help with immunity, cheer them up and support them to living a healthier life together.
· Feel connected and not alone: When you feel that others understand you, you will have a sense of belongingness, acceptance and appreciation for your life.
Now that you know my top 7 reasons to gain new friendships, you are personally invited to meet new friends and enjoy a great brunch while making new connections. This is not just about dating and romance, but friendship first.
We only have these events once a month but do not wait till August to get started!
Meet New Friends Today.
Happy Hour Is Available For Us From 6pm-7pm!!! Please Be On Time!
Early Bird Tickets are only $20 Pre Pay To July 19th
Last Chance or Pay at The Door Rate are $30.00
Power of Friendship: A Summer Connection
With the right friends, you can have a fun filled life of activities and new connections.
I am pulling you out of your shell and saying, “Come with me this Sunday, enjoy the Power Of Friendship, and I want to be your friend.”
You will not find another event that is catered to your needs like this one.
Space is limited to only 30 New Friends.
I look forward to seeing you Sunday July 20th.
All my hugs are around you!
Renessa Rios And Love Team
We committed to helping our community gain new connections weekly!
Author, Speaker and Relationship Coach of Match Date Love.
Bookings are closed for this event.