Date(s) - Mar/16/2016
6:00 pm - 8:00 pm
Categories No Categories
NAPW Bellevue Chapter “Voices Of Wisdom To Shift Your Success Mindset” Meeting
Our Bellevue Chapter Is Growing! Here are pictures from December to February!
You definitely want to make it to our March event! Get Your Tickets Here
Here is a picture of February’s Chapter meeting. We had over 30 World Class Women attending!
Everyone is smiling because of all of the new friendships and connections made from this one night!
We have world class women in business attending our monthly meeting. Our chapter keeps growing with inspiring business women that are open to creating new friendships and business opportunities.
If this is your first event, you will be welcomed with warm smiles and new introductions to your Bellevue Chapter Tribe of influential women.
You are invited to our Bellevue Chapter NAPW “Voices Of Wisdom To Shift Your Success Mindset!”
What to expect:
We will be gathering and connecting with like minded women and sharing different voices of wisdom of strong women that have shifted today’s society from Mother Teresa, Maya Angelou, Malala Yousafzai, Oprah, Suze Orman, Brene Brown, Marianne Williamson and more.
We will be growing with new opportunities to shift our mindsets to take to your businesses, families, friendships and your life purpose.
This event will open your eyes and heart to new visions on how you can live your life in new ways that will make an impact on your self thoughts and everyone that you are surrounded by.
You do not want to miss out on this event as this is a special event for our NAPW women.
Everyone can join us! You do not have to be a NAPW Member to enjoy this encouraging event and you can bring a friend as well!
We are excited to connect you with new ways to grow in business with world class women in your community!
This event is for you if you are ready to create new beginnings in friendships 2016! We only have space for 40 women so please buy your ticket before they all sell out.
10 Reasons to attend this event and what to expect:
- Connect with World Class Speakers and Mentors to personally grow in self, family, business and community.
- Expect to meet over 30 prominent business women in our community that value growing in friendship, business and personal growth.
- Grow your tribe of smart women to connect with outside of this event to share your business, life and goals with.
- New exciting business networking opportunities to create long-term business relationships to support your future success.
- Be introduced to the most dynamic Small and Medium Business Entrepreneurs, Business Professionals, C-Level Executives, and Entrepreneurs in a variety of industries.
- You will have opportunities to talk to other women, divide into mini groups and connect with like-minded women like yourself.
- Feel empowered by sharing who you are and the business you work with so others can connect with you.
- Meet our new upcoming board members to stay connected to our social and business growth events.
- Complimentary Appetizers from 6-7 for all of the ladies attending! Win fun raffle giveaways!
- Remember to bring business cards, an open heart and your smile because creating best friends to share life with is PRICELESS!
Where we will be meeting:
Stone Lounge is located on Bellevue Way and parking is free next to Wells Fargo and Umpqua Bank.
We look forward to seeing you soon!
If you cannot make this event please keep in mind for next month as we meet every third Tuesday or Wednesday of the month.
Let’s make 2016 great by being fearless towards our goals and reaching out to encourage others to be our friends by living in joy, happiness and connection.
NAPW Bellevue Chapter President
CEO of Match Date Love
Get your tickets here:
Here are some Raving Reviews of our last event!
It was very nice to meet you last night! It’s always wonderful to have a chance to meet intelligent and successful women. I am very happy you decided to be the President of this Chapter and I look forward to future meetings.
Love your energy!
Congratulations on a terrific event last night! I think it was a huge success and women were definitely excited. We are all looking forward to the next one.
I loved hearing your story – I can definitely relate as I’m the daughter of a single mom who struggled as well.
You are the type of person I love to meet – bigger than life and so giving! I hope to work with you as a chapter board member. Let me know when we can get together for coffee – my schedule is flexible.
People are definitely reaching out from the meeting – I received 2 emails from women I met and I’ve sent emails to the others I met as well. I also sent a thank you email to Xgym and I think I’ll give them a try in January.
Again, thank you for stepping up to develop this chapter – with you at the helm I know it will soon be one of the biggest and best! I look forward to speaking with you soon. And congratulations on the birth of your son!