Date(s) - Oct/18/2014
6:00 pm - 9:00 pm
Basil at Hilton
Are you ready to Fall Into Romance? Our September Speed Dating event had over 95% success rate of singles finding friendship and romance. We want to make sure you are a part of our Matchmaking October Speed Dating and Mixer Event.
We always have new faces for you to meet because of all of our marketing efforts!
We will be meeting on Saturday October 18th at Basils in The Hilton! There will be a Mix and Mingle from 6:00 PM to 7:00 PM. From there, we will begin the speed dating from 7:00 PM to 9:00 PM! Our goal is for you to make 10+ new connections and to matchmake you with like-minded singles.
New Friendships, New Romance, and New Dates planned as a special night just for you. Speed Dating is so much safer, faster and more exciting than online dating and sitting at home alone.
We have two fun age groups for singles to meet each other: 21-35 and 35-50. We are excited to see everyone there!
Septembers Event Sold Out! Please Buy your ticket now before your age groups sells out!
This event is catered to first timers and fun singles that have tried speed dating before. We will go over all of the details and create a comfortable and fun environment for you to enjoy and be yourself.
Space is limited in each age group as we have a VIP space booked just for our group.
We Have Two Fun Age Groups!
21-35 and 35-50 (+/- a few years is okay)
Important Information:: Tickets will NOT be available at the door! You must purchase your tickets online to confirm your space.
Your RSVP does not count, you must purchase a ticket.
Tickets are only $33.00 Prepaid until Friday September 19th then $45.00 Day Of Event so please purchase your ticket now before there is a wait list!
You can spend hundreds of dollars within the next two months with online dating, paying for gas, drinks and dinner and have no guarantee of 8 fun dates. Save Time and Money and Purchase Your Tickets Now!
Bookings are closed for this event.
As always with our events space is limited!
What to expect? What you get at a MATCH DATE LOVE Speed Dating event In Bellevue – Seattle:
1. A fast, fun, safe and comfortable way to meet people.
2. A room full of eligible singles who want to meet someone like you.
3. An enjoyable evening of conversation.
4. 8 great dates in 1 fun night.
5. Time to meet anyone who catches your eye during the mix and mingle periods.
6. Happy hour Specials on drinks and food and a chance to win extra prizes (at most events).
7. Donate to a local charity helping teen single single moms.
8. Maybe… the love of your life.
How does Speed Dating work?
1. Register at MATCH DATE LOVE for an event in your age group.
2. Gather with 50-200 single professionals at a popular lounge near you.
3. Have 8 one-on-one conversations that last 8 minutes each.
4. Meet anyone else who catches your eye during intermission or after your 8th date.
5. To keep the conversations comfortable and safe, participants don’t ask each other for contact information.
6. When you meet someone you want to see again, write their name on your Dating Card.
7. After the event, MATCH DATE LOVE gathers all of the dating cards.
8. Whenever two people enter each other’s names, we provide contact information so you can arrange a 2nd date!
Tickets are only $33.00 Prepaid until Friday June 20th, then $45,00 Day Of Event so please purchase your ticket now before there is a wait list!
Let’s go from dateless to a fun date night meeting 8 new desirable singles in 1 fun night!
Our Itinerary For The Night:
6:00pm: Check in to get your dating table and enjoy a Happy Hour Mixer with new singles!
7:00pm to 9:00pm: Speed Dating Starts with 8 fun dates just for you!
9pm- Turn in your dating cards.
RSVP’s vary on each meetup group page because we market to over 10 meetup groups and 10,000 singles online. This meetup group may only say 5 RSVP’s but other meetups groups may say 30 or 50 tickets sold!
All of our events sell out because of how fun and successful they are. Please buy your tickets before the wait-list begins. Thank you so much!
Bookings are closed for this event.