Date(s) - Dec/15/2015
6:00 pm - 8:30 pm
13 Coins - In Hyatt Hotel
You are invited to our first
Bellevue Chapter NAPW Business Building and Connecting Event.
13 Coins Bellevue, Tuesday December 15th 6pm-8:30pm
We are excited to launch our first gathering before the 2016 new year to get your business circle connected with new girlfriends with similar goals and new opportunities for you to grow professionally in your community.
National Association of Professional Women (NAPW) NAPW defines success as “owning your own power.” As the largest, most-recognized networking organization of professional women in the country, spanning virtually every industry and profession, NAPW is a powerfully vibrant networking community with more than 700,000 members and over 200 Local Chapters. NAPW members have diverse backgrounds, beliefs, perspectives and lifestyles with one common bond – their ability to succeed.
NAPW is the most rapidly growing and recognized association for professional women in the United States. Our members range from women who are just starting out in their careers and are seeking better opportunities to those with established careers seeking greater advancement. NAPW is an exclusive network for like-minded women to come together and exchange ideas both professionally and socially on topics such as business, career development, family, philanthropy, economic and political issues.
We only have space for 40 women so please buy your ticket before they all sell out.
Please buy your tickets Here.
Bellevue Chapter President Renessa Rios-Strong will be sharing her business success journey from being homeless as a child to owning the largest privately owned Dating-Relationship Educational and Matchmaking Company in the Northwest. Renessa will be sharing her inspiring story with tips and strategies that apply to all business women looking to grow into a better person to attract the happiness we all dream of in business, family, friendships and self-love.
What To Expect:
• Expect to meet prominent business women in our community that value growing in friendship, business and personal growth.
• We are excited for the business networking opportunities we are providing our members and the long term business relationships that will be created.
• Each month we will be hosting business networking events to introduce you to the most dynamic Small and Medium Business, Business Professionals, C-Level Executives, and Entrepreneurs in a variety of industries.
• You will have opportunities to talk to other women, divide into mini groups and connect with like minded women like yourself.
• Complimentary Appetizers from from 6-7 for all of the ladies attending!Win fun raffle giveaways!Remember to bring business cards, an open heart and your smile!
13 Coins is located in the Hyatt Hotel in downtown Bellevue next to the lobby. Parking is free after 6pm in the garage located below the Hyatt.